CAN WE FIT CARPET DURING LOCKDOWN? YES WE CAN!
Updated to accompany the tier system from 2nd December
Due to the size of our shop area and for the safety of our customers and staff we are open by appointment only.
A maximum of 2 people per area .Selected samples can be taken home. Social distancing will be maintained at all time.
To book your 1 hour time slot please call us on (0115) 98 17 465 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer a shop at home service for carpet and flooring, ranges can be viewed online, samples delivered to your front door, and you can have your carpet fitted even if you're not there.
During the entire process it will entirely contactless and social distancing would be maintained at all times.
In these uncertain times it's hard to know what services are available, but we're here to let you know that we have a safe and contactless option available for you to order and fit your new carpet - all while maintaining social distancing.
- You can view ranges online
- You can request samples delivered to your front door locally
- You can contact us with your sizes (or we can measure) and a quote will follow.
- You can make payment by phone or by BACs
- You can have your carpet fitted even if you're not there .
During the entire process social distancing would be maintained at all times.
We can fit chosen carpets from the following manufacturers;
- Kingsmead Carpets: www.kingsmeadcarpets.co.uk/
- Manx Tomkinson: www.manxtomkinson.co.uk/
- Kersaint Carpets: www.kersaintcobb.co.uk/
- Lifestyle Floors: www.lifestyle-floors.co.uk/
The following carpets are available to view on our web site:
- Dublin Twist
This service is for situations where it is an ideal time to fit new carpets, especially if a new carpet will make for a safer environment for children or help with any other health and safety concerns.
Price subject to delivery cost and subject to stock availability.